Why Black Women & Business?
What Can We Do?
- Expand research on Black women business owners & founders
- Create more access to diverse funding sources
- Develop local, culturally relevant business education and training programs that center and are led by Black women & femmes
What Is The Catalyst?
The Catalyst is a 5 month hybrid accelerator launched to support Black women & femme founders actualize their entrepreneurial and business goals.
How it works:
- Black women and founders fill out an application to participate
- There is no cost for participation and 5-7 business owners are selected for each cohort
- Participants complete the hybrid learning course
- Participants receive a grant at the end of the course to invest in their business
Promise to entrepreneurs
To provide intentional space for Black women founders to actualize their entrepreneurial vision & gain economic liberation.
Meet out 2021-2022 Catalyzers
Adonna Bryant – LIIT Ladies in I.T.
Yaasmyn Spivey – Snack Break
KyChè Sanders – Krave Boutique LLC
DerNecia Phillips – DAL Education & Care Solutions LLC